Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 2... It's Friday!

Finally the day is over and I am so happy to report that the weekend has finally arrived!  This weekend the hubby has decided to stay home and not take off to go ride with the Bff.  This is actually a good thing. You see, I have just gotten a huge UPS package and I need to have him home to assemble the item that comes in the huge UPS package. We got a new exercise bike! This one comes with all the bells and whistles and should get us into shape in no time at all!!!

Well, as long as it does not become a coat rack or backpack holder like that last one did I think that we will be in good shape (haha).

I am thinking that I will take some pictures along the way also. it may be funny to watch the progress, along with the swearing, and tool throwing and maybe a band aid or two along the way.  (love you hunny, you know that I am just kidding)

Anyway, we had a nice dinner and now it is time to sit back and watch some movies!


Highlight of the day: Hey it is Friday, what more can I say.
Lowliest of the day: Got out of the house a bit too late for a Starbucks run this morning. Office coffee it was....

have a fantastic evening all

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment