Thursday, August 5, 2010

New to blogging? Why yes I am thank you very much!!!

Ok, so here it goes, my very first post. I don't know why I am doing this other than the fact that I LOVE to read other blogs! so I thought 'why not me too?'.

I chose the name of the blog because, well, my hubby loves to leave me for part or all of the weekend to go off with his BFF and ride dirt bikes. I on the other hand, have not ridden one by myself in 9 years, and really do not expect to ever do so again (bad crash, broken bones, crutches and the ever swollen ankle made my mind up for me).  The other part of the weekend is usually spent in the BFF's garage tuning or fixing what ever got broke while they were out climbing mountains, crossing deserts and racing through the forests of Washington.

I on the other hand, stay home and clean, or watch movies and or go have a girls day with the Bff's fantastic wife.

So basically in this blog I will probably post about my hubby, my kid, my friends and what I do. I do not know if it will be particularly interesting or if it will ever be read by anyone that I don't know, but hey, here I am giving this new adventure a try. I am not a writter and the closest I have gotten to writing in recent years is editing or helping the kid with homework.  So please keep that in mind as I go along and I really hope that you will enjoy my venture.

The highlight of my day: The new IKEA catalog came in the mail today...
The lowliest(?) of my day: Waking up and remembering it was only Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment