Friday, September 3, 2010

ummm I guess it is a new, new goal for the month...

While the goal that I posted a few days ago is still a go and totally obtainable, I now have a new goal and this one is probably going to be a bit harder than the other.
As I have posted before our office has gone from 50+ to just 8 in a two year period. We all knew that it was just a matter of time before we are all let go.  So shortly after I wrote the blog on the 1st the 'big boss' from the east coast comes walking in the office....  all of us are like Ohhh Sh!t, here it comes. So ling story short, I am now in with the masses of the unemployed.

So the new goal to add it to get my resume together and start the job hunt. Hip Hip Hoary!!!

I am really thankful that I have a hubby that is very supportive and encouraging.  So I guess I will be blogging about the exploits for looking for a new job.

But I guess this means that I will have time to get my kitchen organized again and workable since I will be doing a lot more cooking and baking this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment