Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Week since black Wednesday

It has now been a week since I was laid off. My apartment has not been this clean and organized since my BFF (who is a clean freak) moved away. Now that is not to say that I am a horrible house keeper but I always find other stuff to do, like watch TV, look at the magazines that I ordered from my nephews during a fund raiser for the school... play games on Facebook. You know the important stuff in life.  
Anyway, I have to go though the bathroom cupboards and shred a bunch of stuff we don't need to have any more. Other than that it is all just keeping up with what ever mess the boys leave me with.  
I have gotten a few resumes out to companies that I think I would like to work for. That is one this about Seattle,  we have a lot of great companies in the area to work for, it is just getting in that takes a lot of work. 

Oh did I mention that my son, my baby the only one that I will ever have has decided to make dinner for his dad and I tonight?  If we are not dead I will post how it turned out later. 

TTFN, XOXO 
The Weekend Widow

No comments:

Post a Comment