Monday, September 13, 2010

What to do?

I am having a hard time, I am bored, who knew that afternoon TV was so boring? I have been trying to watch movies, go to coffee with friends, get out of the house but not spend any money. The life of the unemployed.

I put out a few resumes over the weekend and guess what? I actually got a call on one that I applied for. It is a phone interview to begin with and maybe if we are a good fit we will be able to meet in person for another interview.

Also, to try and stay busy I am going to post stuff on eBay. We will see how that goes.

Oh yeah! I forgot... we did survive the meal, my son grilled Salmon, garlic bread and made a salad.. It was a great first start.

Well I will post more later if I have anything fun and interesting for ya... or even if I don't


XOXO
The Weekend Widow

No comments:

Post a Comment