Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Month / New Goals

So here we are the beginning of a new month.. What what?!? wasn't it just the start of summer? Oh yeah, that's right I live in Seattle and we did not have much of a summer at all this year. You blink and it is gone.  Anyway, it is a new month, most kids are back in school, and lives are getting back to normal.

I have been 'trying' to get into better shape as most all of us are in some way or another and I for one know that I have a 'few' pounds to loose. So I am going to set a goal right here right now. I need to make sure that the Winter Weight does not pop back on this year as it gets harder and harder every year to get rid of it.  I have read somewhere that it takes 30 days to form a habit... so here it is now in writing. I am going to ride that damn exercise bike every day for at least 15 minutes a day. OK I have now put it out there so it must be done. right?

The Hubby ( I hate him) just thinks about loosing a few pounds and boom there he is down 20 lbs (WTH!) I know logically and well biologically men are not 'supposed' to hold on to the weight like women are, but still it is SO aggravating.  So here I am this is starting of day one, all the other days don't count, just this one day right here.  YAY ME....GO GO GO!!! Yes, I really need to get inspiration and motivation!

TTFN,

T.W.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment